This linament is a complex blend of several Essential oils, all coming together in perfect harmony to create a magical blend. It was developed for myself as I had tried just about everything on the market for constant “Spasms” in my muscles. I have fibromyalgia, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rheumatoid arthritis, along with ligament tears and joint damage, so you can see I NEEDED help! Nothing I tried had helped, not even 12 sessions of ultrasounds, cortisone injections or any over the counter products available. That was UNTIL I made this linament. I chose 100% natural and powerful essential oils, to blend together in a linament & cream, for myself. It was SO GOOD, I had to share it. Family & Friends soon were requesting tubs of it & I was telling everyone about it. So I have now made it available for YOU too! Try this on sore muscles or arthritic pain and you might just find relief instantly! It also contains a % of my Healing Oil blend, which was first developed in 1993.
Tried & Tested, this linament has been gaining many positive testimonials.
I believe it’s truly an amazing product. The moisturising base will also help with promoting hydration and soft, smooth healed skin… perfect for larger areas like the back, legs, knees etc., The handy non-breakable signature ‘roller bottle’ is great to carry around and roll wherever, whenever you need it. Larger bottles are also available.
Check out the incredible ‘ingredients list below!
It may help with the following:
• Arthritis, gout
• Muscle pain
• Joint pain
• Tension pain
• Nerve pain
• Injuries & Healing
• Soft tissue injuries
• Healing after surgery (not on open wounds)
• Vetiver: The soothing and cooling effects of Vetiver essential oil benefits people with rheumatism, arthritis, gout, muscular aches.
• Wintergreen: Can eliminate pain in the muscles and joints. The oil of wintergreen is extremely popular with the people suffering from rheumatism, arthritis and pain in their bones and joints from any number of reasons.
• Lavender: Lavender essential oil is known as an excellent remedy for various types of pains including those caused by sore and tense muscles, muscular aches, rheumatism, sprains, backache, and lumbago, and is beneficial for the skin too.
• Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus oil is analgesic and anti-inflammatory in nature. It is often recommended for patients suffering from rheumatism, lumbago, sprained ligaments and tendons, stiff muscles, aches, fibrosis, and even nerve pain. It is a stimulant and helps increase blood circulation, providing pain relief. A research study showed it also reduced pain, swelling, and inflammation in patients who underwent total knee replacement surgery.
• Rosemary: The ability of Rosemary essential oil to relieve pain has resulted in its extensive use in treating headaches, muscle pains, rheumatism, and even arthritis. It can quickly relieve pain. It is also very good for relieving the pain from sprains and joint aches.
• Black Pepper: One of the best qualities of black pepper oil, is that it is warming, stimulating and improves circulation, thereby giving immediate relief for rheumatism and arthritis. It is an effective antispasmodic and gives good relief in case of cramps, muscles pulls, spasms. It is a very good anti-inflammatory.
• Oregano Essential Oil: This has many medicinal properties, and is good for soothing many types of inflammation. When it is applied topically, it can reduce redness and irritation onto the applied area and also relieve pain associated with arthritis or injury. Oregano also neutralizes free radicals while repairing the damage already done.
• Healing Base Oils contained within the Linament: Arnica, Hemp Oil, Almond oil & Paramao oil.
Further detailed information sheet on all the above oils is available upon request.
Lorri Lennox is a mixed media artist in Perth Western Australia. She is a spoonie and fibro-warrior.