Absolutely Not…. This workshop will guide you to create a whimsical face all of your own! YES, you CAN do it 🙂
I will guide you from the very start to drawing your very own faces – not those portraiture styles that take years of learning, but a fun, whimsy face with all the right proportions and style of your own! Of course, this might be just the first step in your discovery & love of drawing faces. Who knows you might move on and become a famous portrait artist! Either way, it will be fun and you’ll learn a lot!
Who is this class for? YOU!
This is a fun, easy and stress free project where you’ll learn proportions of a whimsical face and facial features. With line drawing, and acrylic paint – you’ll make your first whimsy girl. We will add a variety of interest by paying attention to line work and shading, with the key focus being on drawing/painting faces. Then we’ll add beautiful colouring & maybe some fun mark making to make her complete!
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- line drawing skills to draw whimsical faces and facial features including gorgeous hair styles!
- how to create shadows, dimension and depth through shading
- how to add easy mark making, doodling & fun little details to make your art really “pop!”
- how to draw a front facing girl and make her your own style.
- how to use simple shapes like circles and letters to bring your face together.
- mixed media techniques that will empower you to make more beautiful faces.
- how to use a variety of ways to expand & develop your own style
This class has a small limited number of attendees, so you get lot’s of my attention and assistance!
If you would like a workshop designed especially for yourself and a few friends, please let me know as I’m always happy to create a workshop just for YOU!
Workshop Dates – Please PM me or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm booking dates.
PERSONALISED Workshops available for you and a group – Minimum 4 attendees.
Grab your friends and lets have a day of creating together – YOU bring the wine, I’ll bring the fun!
There are no reviews yet.